- UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG. Student in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
- Any one of the valid test score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number.
- Department of Management, Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accept valid KMAT scores.
- Candidates applying for MBA-MS at Bengaluru need to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with individual category score of 6 or PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50.
- Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2021.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by ASB, Coimbatore and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor's degree examination latest by October 31, 2021.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.